This clan is for people who have left their old clans like us Elementz. We are a lively and friendly clan, so do apply! =]

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Reimi's Application

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reimi's Application   Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Bish, I hate you!

Crazy Spin-While-Attacking Spammer
Crazy Spin-While-Attacking Spammer

Humor : I work for Money.. If you want loyalty.. Hire a DOG!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Reimi's Application   Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:00 pm

*beats u senselessly* >Sad
Back to top Go down
Saito
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reimi's Application   Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:07 pm

*Shoots you*

Godly Spammer
Godly Spammer

Humor : xD <---- its laughing

PostSubject: INVADED AGAIN   Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:14 am

Invaded by the pringleninja
Sai has broken his promise and failed to meet my demands.
Copy paste if you want him to talk on Skype.
Back to top Go down
Saito
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reimi's Application   Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:00 pm

I didn't break a promise though. o-o

Godly Spammer
Godly Spammer

Humor : xD <---- its laughing

PostSubject: REPLY I DARE U   Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:49 pm

I JUST WANNA LET EVERYONE KNOW HE READ CONTRACT SO ITS VALID,

If u see him denying it tell him to hush up.

PringleNinja has spoken, now get back in your pokeball D<
Back to top Go down
Saito
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reimi's Application   Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:50 pm

Reading a contract doesn't make it valid.

Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Reimi's Application   Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:24 pm

i cant read the green on this background so i guess what sai says is no longer valid
Back to top Go down
Saito
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reimi's Application   Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:53 pm

BLIND BISH, IHU MOM. D<

Assassin Spammer
Assassin Spammer

Humor : I only ask to be free. The butterflies are free.

PostSubject: Re: Reimi's Application   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:48 pm

Don't wanna know~

"If a man has talent and cannot use it, he has failed. If he has a talent and uses only half of it, he has partly failed. If he has a talent and learns somehow to use the whole of it, he has gloriously succeeded and has a satisfaction and a triumph few men ever know."

"To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intellingent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one's self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - this is to have succeeded."

Back to top Go down
http://simplicity.roflforum.net
Saito
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reimi's Application   Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:52 am

=P

Assassin Spammer
Assassin Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Reimi's Application   Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:50 am

Hehe?

"If a man has talent and cannot use it, he has failed. If he has a talent and uses only half of it, he has partly failed. If he has a talent and learns somehow to use the whole of it, he has gloriously succeeded and has a satisfaction and a triumph few men ever know."

"To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intellingent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one's self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - this is to have succeeded."

Back to top Go down
Saito
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reimi's Application   Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:19 pm

owo

Assassin Spammer
Assassin Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Reimi's Application   Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:43 pm

;o

Back to top Go down
Saito
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reimi's Application   Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:24 am

o3o

Assassin Spammer
Assassin Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Reimi's Application   Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:29 am

;o

Back to top Go down
Saito
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reimi's Application   Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:42 am

owo

Assassin Spammer
Assassin Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Reimi's Application   Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:45 am

D<

Back to top Go down
Saito
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reimi's Application   Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:46 am

owo

Assassin Spammer
Assassin Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Reimi's Application   Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:49 am

HEHE

Back to top Go down
Saito
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reimi's Application   Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:00 pm

=o

Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Reimi's Application   Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:04 pm

o.o
Back to top Go down